Above Ground Pool Decks
So, you plan to build an outdoor above ground pool and think about ideas how to decorate it? Well, this is a right page you stopped by, so stay here for a while!
Deck Designs for Above Ground Pool
The above ground pool is a great idea for a yard and it is not really large construction project. Building a deck around a pool deck can be beneficial if you want to create extra space for lounging. So, let’s take a look at the possible options!
1. Surrounding Deck – is a deck that surrounds the pool surface and usually disguised the fact that the swimming pool above the ground. The shape of the deck usually completely repeats the shape of the pool, because it should create the illusion of the in-ground pool. However, be prepared to invest into this activity, but it pays off!
2. Two-tiered decks- is a possibility to create a wet and dry area for your pool. The lower deck can be used by those who don’t want to get wet, beside it can also include grill area!
3. Side Deck is also an option to create, and it can be less expensive, yet very comfortable to use. However, if you want to ensure safety, surround the rest of the pool with the matching fence.
Incoming search terms:
- pool decks for above ground pools
- Above Ground Pool Patio Design
- pool deck ideas
- pool deck designs for above ground pools
- patio decks for above ground pools
- outdoor patio deck with pool
- off the deck pool
- large above ground pool decks
- huge pool decks for above ground pools
- free deck plans for 15ft above ground pool