Above Ground Pool Decks
So, you plan to build an outdoor above ground pool and think about ideas how to decorate it? Well, this is a right page you stopped by, so stay here for a while!
Deck Designs for Above Ground Pool
The above ground pool is a great idea for a yard and it is not really large construction project. Building a deck around a pool deck can be beneficial if you want to create extra space for lounging. So, let’s take a look at the possible options!
1. Surrounding Deck – is a deck that surrounds the pool surface and usually disguised the fact that the swimming pool above the ground. The shape of the deck usually completely repeats the shape of the pool, because it should create the illusion of the in-ground pool. However, be prepared to invest into this activity, but it pays off!
2. Two-tiered decks- is a possibility to create a wet and dry area for your pool. The lower deck can be used by those who don’t want to get wet, beside it can also include grill area!
3. Side Deck is also an option to create, and it can be less expensive, yet very comfortable to use. However, if you want to ensure safety, surround the rest of the pool with the matching fence.
Incoming search terms:
- above ground pool decks
- above ground pool deck ideas
- Above Ground Pool Patio Design
- pool decks for above ground pools
- above ground pools decks
- plans for a backyard with an above ground pool
- pics of above ground pool decks
- above ground swimming pool decks
- Deck Designs for above Ground Swimming Pools
- large above ground pools with decks